Thursday, March 15, 2012

Caning

Today was a terrible day.
First, I backed into a parked car... totally my fault.
Then, I went to Walmart and was stalked through traffic and all the way to the parking lot by a creepy older man who kept smiling and nodding at me. I had to hide in the bathroom.
Then, I went to work and heard about how much the managers have been talking shit about me because of something completely stupid and not even my fault in the first place.

I'm just exhausted. I feel like I've been crying or in tears all day... and I keep wondering why this is happening to me, like did I do something wrong and now God (if he exists) is punishing me?

The only punishment I'd like to come home to would be a nice bare bottomed caning... that sounds about right. And some hugging would be nice too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm am sorry you are having that kind of day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and maybe you can actually about that old creepy guy at Walmart. Hope you get that caning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that sucks a lot, Cherry! Manager's are often people who hardly have a clue about things...I hope things have gotten better and that you don't have to have a day like that again. Hey, if you ever wanted to talk, since we are so close in age, my email address is brbonniejo@gmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete