Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Standing up

The user agoodspankin from spankingtube.com probably has the best spanking videos I've ever seen, him and user crohamhurst.



Recently, he put up his Skool Daze series, which made me fall in love.
I love the way he spanks with the girl standing up, which is somehow so much more humiliating and painful.

And I also love how she touches him on his arm during that time... it's a whole different sort of intimacy that I've never seen in most spanking videos. 

Why is hard to find a "good" spanker? I guess everyone has their own opinions about what is a good spanker or not, but it's just someone who knows not to just whack away, repeatedly yelling "Speak up!" and making you count to impossible numbers. Maybe it's just me. 

I want to be spanked by a guy who is strict and strong, but not abusive. Someone who enjoys spankings, but isn't completely fetishized by it. And by that, I mean, all he wants to do is smack a girl's ass a couple times and then get head. I want a guy who knows how to scold correctly, not just talk over and over again about "you deserve a GOOD spanking! You've been such a naughty, naughty girl!"

I just want something real, meaningful. I'm jealous of all you DD couples! How wonderful. :)

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you COMPLETELY!! Agoodspankin is ABSOLUTELY great in what he does: in my opinion, ONE of the best!!!!

    He seems to have the right words to say; the appropriate tone of voice; appropriate number and intensity of swats; soft, gentle caresses in between swats--to show that he is NOT a sadistic brute desirous of his own "pleasure." What seems to be obvious is a powerful chemistry of care and affection for his "victims." It is apparent that the spankee and the spanker are in "loving" touch with one another!!!!!!!!!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that agoodspankin is the best there is, and probably the only reason to go to ST. Compared to others on the site who, IMHO are abusive, he is a breath of fresh air, and a class act. As a writer in the genre I am fascinated that girls seek him out for such an intimate thing as spanking, when there is no established love relationship involved. I just love him, and I'd love to talk to him some time--research only.

    Love your site. I put it on my blog, hope you don't mind.
    www.jadecaryromance.com

    Best,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I totally agree with you --- agoodspankin is the best, I am totally obsessed with him, its just a shame he lives the other side of the world from me as I don't think anyone could now live up to him IMO. He acts in alll the ways I would want a spanker to act--- more a fatherly figure who is strong and shows care N affections t the same time , as opposed to someone who is abusive and very sexual about it-- but each to their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of all you DD couples too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words. I'm not on sptube any more but its nice to hear that my handiwork was appreciated.
    Cheers Crohamhurst

    ReplyDelete